Paris: My Wishlist
Tickets have been purchased, and I’m set to jet off to Paris in July for a few days! To say I’m excited would be an understatement.
[Photo by NonisImages]
Paris oozes chicness. It’s a city adored by many, and I suspect I’ll fall victim too; ending up hopelessly in love with it.
[Photo by chelstastic]
When I imagine Paris, many images are conjured. Here’s what I can’t wait to see/do/taste/smell/experience:
- Window-Shopping on Champs-Élysées
- Riding a Train to Versailles
- Admiring Fine Art in the Louvre
- Devouring French Pastries Everywhere
- Staying in an Uber-Chic Parisian Apartment
- Sipping Champagne Underneath The Eiffel Tower
- Picnicking in the Luxembourg Gardens
- Satisfying my inner foodie with a stroll down Rue Montorgueil
Now I’m convinced that it may be possible to fall in love with a place before you even go there.
What do you recommend I do/don’t do in Paris? What was worth every penny? What would you not do over again? Let me know in the comments below!